FARO – Capital of the Algarve. It is situated on the edge of the Ria Formosa national park.
The city of Faro has retained its tranquil atmosphere and traditional charm, which centres around the beautiful walled old town. A very scenic town, especially inside the old walled city and in the area around the marina.
It has more monuments and historic buildings than many other Algarve towns, while the pleasant shopping area is full of outdoor cafés and is designed for Portuguese shoppers.
With an unrivalled gastronomy predominant in seafood and always fresh fish, Faro is a unique place to live.
It has some of the best beaches in the Algarve, very quiet and quieter than neighbouring beaches, but still with plenty of bars, restaurants, amenities and activities to choose from.
More than an apartment
- Contemporary Finishes
- Solar hot water heating
- Reversible Air Conditioning
- Aluminum frame with double glazing with thermal cutting
- White lacquered Carpenties
- Kitchen/Living room open space *
- Electrical Appliances A + + +
- Electric blinds with central locking
- Glass Guards
- Floating floor
- Radiant Floor in WC
- Thermal insulation
- Soundproofing between floors and fires
- Large balconies
- Views over the estuary and the city * *
* * View changes according to floor and apartment.
A unique concept of quality for the whole family, with all the convenience and space of the suburbs in the heart of the city. Children’s area and a large green area make the Palácio BR Avenida the ideal place for you and yours.